First day of skiing was fucking beautiful. We reached the mountain top and all we could see was sunshine and the Alpes hitting its immensity right in our doed eyed faces. Breath taking. That said - I hadn't realized how much I'd missed skiing nor how hard walking in ski boots felt (followed by how GREAT taking them off was).
Wednesday, 28 December 2011
Fucking Beautiful.
The title is, yes, sort of vulgar - but trust me it makes justice to its meaning. We arrived to Garmisch safely - starting with dinner and wine, followed by more wine which finally led to a much needed night of wonderful sleeping in this indredibly charming mountain "chalais" - yes, with turning 19 and all I've decided it is appropropriate for me to use mature words such as "chalais".
First day of skiing was fucking beautiful. We reached the mountain top and all we could see was sunshine and the Alpes hitting its immensity right in our doed eyed faces. Breath taking. That said - I hadn't realized how much I'd missed skiing nor how hard walking in ski boots felt (followed by how GREAT taking them off was).
First day of skiing was fucking beautiful. We reached the mountain top and all we could see was sunshine and the Alpes hitting its immensity right in our doed eyed faces. Breath taking. That said - I hadn't realized how much I'd missed skiing nor how hard walking in ski boots felt (followed by how GREAT taking them off was).