I would write more often, but I don't for the simple reason that my life isn't half as exciting as I like to make people believe - and thus there's not that much to be said about it. A short visit from my father was very welcome on Sunday; I now have clean socks and shoes that don't absorbe rain like a pair of sponges. And on top of that; probably the first real meal I've had in months. SO; thank god for parental visits during University times.
Today, I had the pleasant surprise of finding out I do not only have one, but two pre-exams next week which means much more work and
a little less play for the days to come; BUT HEY - Domino's is delivering pizza for only 5 euros this week so there's a bright side. ALSO - while the skies of Breda are remaining positively blue; it hailed today. For a period of 3 minutes. After which it all metled in approximately 2 minutes. That's a whole 5 minutes of winter; I guess buying gloves wasn't a very necessary purchase after all. But I won't complain - I'm not too sure how keen I am about cycling to school in the snow.
We celebrated Sinterklaas with my flatmates last night and I have to say; we are just the most culturally awesome flat you've ever seen. Ruben spent a whole 5 hours making us a candy house he put in the kitchen. Geographical awesomeness happening in our kitchen as we speak people ...