Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Merry Holidays (Part One)

Frankly, Ryanair has become one of those things I've learned to love to hate. I don't know what it is exactly - maybe it's the viciously hidden insurance scams that take up about 70% of the booking time on their website, or maybe it's knowing you just might end up having to sit next to John, Jane and the five screaming children they had the brilliant idea to bring onto a low-fare miniature airplane. Either way - it's cheap and ... cheap. Which is how I've managed to finance most of my Christmas Holidays. 

So turns out I've had myself quite a white Christmas. Although short-lived, it had all the necessary ingredients - anorexic christmas tree included. Oh and for anyone looking to pass the time, my brother gave me a book that guarantees excellent brain-cinema; "Kafka on the shore".  Anyhow - four days spent in the great north and I left having eaten more than I had in weeks, and feeling rested and content - success.