And so the month of November is almost coming to its end. Or as we like to call it here in Breda, Movember. All students participated in a charity event that entailed growing a moustache in the honour of breast cancer research (relevance between facial hair and breasts to be questioned - but it resulted in some pretty awesome parties)
The ending party (a.k.a shave-off party) is tomorrow night, thus why I sense a certain sense of closure for what has been quite a good November.
What else has affected my being in the past month? Well. Never have I seen so much fog in my life. I've acquired a new bike that works great. I've mastered the use of advanced audio equipement. I was given the role of Program Manager for a short festival we're organising and all couldn't be going any better. I've even begun organising my 19th birthday party, which'll be nice considering I feel like somewhat of an unexperienced toddler next to the 24 year olds doing my course.