Whilst everything since my arrival to Breda has been, to some extent, new and exciting, I must say the audio and video course is carrying a particularly important role in my heart. And thus it is with much excitement that we yesterday had our first shooting for our first assignment that entailed doing a 45 seconds interview sequence for a morning news-report of our choice.
We didn't get time to get around to shooting my sequence, we're doing that on Tuesday so hopefully I might be able to post it later in the week. Otherwise, furthermore in the exciting life of Michael - I got a christmas tree from Ikea. Why? Two reasons. Firstly, there simply isn't enough reference to Sweden in my room and I'm loosing my roots, so a christmas tree from Ikea seemed appropriate. Secondly, it's christmas yet all we have here in Breda is fog, rain and a whole lot of sinterklaas costumes running around the streets.