Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Experience Economy.

"Spending money has never been this exciting" - those were the only words I remembered from last weeks two and a half hour seminar on Experience Economy. And my debit card saldo seems to be very much agreeing with that statement ... excitedly. The full body Zwarte Piet costume I bought last week for 24 euros hanging in my closet has been screaming for my out-of-control expenditure spree to be stopped by holy intervention. His prayers were today confirmed by those of the new headphones I got for 36 euros. New Year resolution number one? Download cashflow app for shamelessly purchased android cellphone. Check.

Christmas holidays are finally starting to look like something. I hate, hate, HATE that I won't be passing through Brussels, but turns out we won't be in Paris for Christmas but Sweden. But it's not all bad; spending Christmas with the family at the country house and New Years Eve in Germany. And in between; skiing in Garmisch. Dates to be narrowed down shortly. And hey; what better way to spend the holidays than by spending money I don't have, right?

Breda's been pretty sunny these days; nothing like a hot cup of chocolate in the sun on a Wednesday morning!